Thursday, November 1, 2018

Blood Wedding by Pierre Lemaitre



Blood Wedding by Pierre Lemaitre

*** 3 stars

Review:

I was so excited to start reading this book as I had heard great things about it on BookTube.
I started it and could not put it down. I read 3/4 of it in one afternoon and then it took me 3 days to read the rest!

I got really bored with Frantz's diary entries and had to force myself  to pick it up and to finish it.

The premise of the story was very good and I really did enjoy most of it, but then I felt it lost momentum and I didn't care about the characters after that and then to me the ending was very bland.

I have bought more of this authors books so I will try another one and see how I get on with them.

A fantastic storyline that just went wrong somewhere in the middle for me.
Disappointed unfortunately!

1 comment: